These pancakes are fluffy and sweet. The secret ingredient = sparkling water! It gives it the lift and fluffiness they need.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 T psyllium husk powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp liquid stevia extract
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, coconut oil, vanilla and stevia extract. Mix until well combined.
- Add the sparkling water and mix until there are no lumps. Let the batter sit for a few minutes to thicken.
- Cook over a “coconut-oiled” skillet (we added blueberries!) set to medium heat. They take a few minutes to cook through; be patient and keep on medium to medium-low heat.