Prep time: 5 min Cook time: 10 min Total time: 15 min
Macros: 500 calories for pancake recipe
Servings: 4-6 pancakes
- 4 eggs at ROOM TEMPERATURE (very important for them to be fluffy!)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 banana mashed
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl
- Pour palm size dollops of batter into a pan over medium heat and cook with coconut oil or butter for 3-5 minutes. Be careful when flipping.
- These pancakes are amazing with some fresh or frozen blueberries added!
- Top pancakes with the other 1/2 sliced banana, pure maple syrup or grass fed butter. (or almond butter:))